Why it's best I market for myself and no longer grow the market of my boss

Postbannerfree.com Referral Program

There is no better time than now to work on my net worth



I truly believe there is a time for everything and some people's time never come. Who knows why, maybe it's just one of those laws in the universe, or maybe it's just that people have different levels of awareness. At some point in the spectrum of awareness, I think we all should come to the awareness of ourselves at the amplitude of our greatest selves.




I know, I know, how could you be any greater, right? Well for me, I found that I had plenty of room for growth. Here I was, educated and working in the candy store. I was basically running the whole operation for 10.25/hr. I mean, come on, a high school kid could do my job. 


Not only was I being set up to work for peanuts, I truly felt that I did not fit in. Even my favorite co-worker was working my nerves with her non-stop talk of quitting. She also had slutty desires for any nice looking male visitor and she talked most days of her dreaded love life. I was being drained with dream killers and ambitionless people. Not only that, but I had to watch my boss near-about live at the candy store. I've even heard stories of her sleeping at the candy store. I can tell you that those experiences were not going to motivate me to spend any more time than necessary in that store.

So I turned to marketing...


I have to be honest I do have a side business, and I was making stride in the business while working the part time job. I had also began working on these two other ecommerce sites. 


It began to make sense! There are so many people online and some are bound to align with my interest. I tested the waters by setting my business up on social media and other free outlets. An then, you would not believe it, people started to engage!



This is when it clicked! This online marketing thing could really work out for me. I can really gain a following and profit online by just being myself and having something of value to offer others. There are so many outlets of value online and I became  sure I could find something in common and to the value of another. And the best part is that my market is between billions of unique individuals.

This is when the tables turned and I fired my boss!



With this in mind, I did not feel conscientiously sound building onto any organization but my own. And within only four days after firing my boss the online sales came pouring in. I am so happy that I've found confidence in myself and my abilities. I have spent so many years doubtful of my own ambition. Well no more, no how. 

It's game time!


  Tell me now about a time you stepped up to your ambition. Was there ever a time you stopped doubting yourself and never looked back? We'll love to hear about it in the comments!




Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should sell online using the best Free Business Model

Formula Of Success | How To Conceptualize The Application Of Success

All about Prime Day Discounts