A Poem I wrote 5 Years Ago

Just a little piece I put together to stoop you
And grump you
No bump you
Its me
The one in your dreams
No screams
Just rhymes
What lemons without limes?

I stand lime light to show you
Not hoe you
I come to grow you
Up

Take a sip of my cup

Let it go down slow
Bestow
On heavens glow
Its not a show
But a master's piece

We can yell or reach
A composition
What's your position?
I'm not here for resistance
Just to grow you
Up

Take a sip of my cup

Its a life of beauty
So why try and screw me
For the outside in
I recognize you end
I'm like a beautiful queen
In a lions den

Don't claw me
No fear
In a world with no peer
My world
I steer

I'm trying to grow you up
Take a sip on my cup

Written by: Rosealexander Mann (4/29/2013)
age 21
Now, re-read over a cup on detoxing tea and relax: Lawgrad17.redteax.hop.clickbank.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should sell online using the best Free Business Model

Formula Of Success | How To Conceptualize The Application Of Success

All about Prime Day Discounts